Every year, Center-invest Bank runs a range of educational and social projects to support different groups in southern Russia. This is an important component of the bank’s sustainable banking business model. The projects include the following:
Supporting Education and Science
- Center-invest Bank is the founder of the Endowment Fund for Education and Science in the Southern Federal District. The Fund is used to finance social and educational projects for schoolchildren, students, young academics, and teachers in southern Russia. At FYE 2013, its capital exceeded RUB100.5m.
- Together with the Endowment Fund for Education and Science in the Southern Federal District, Center-invest Bank has awarded scholarships to the region’s 250 top students every year since 2003. The annual scholarship fund exceeds RUB5m.
- In partnership with other bodies, Center-invest Bank holds several annual competitions: the regional “Don Teacher of the Year” competition, the “Best Young Lecturer” competition, and a competition for teachers who are using Dr Vysokov’s textbook, “Enterprise for All for Schoolchildren”, to teach the principles of entrepreneurship.
- The bank has provided staff and students from southern Russia’s leading higher education institutions with plastic cards on preferential terms since 2004.
Supporting the Younger Generation
- Thanks to financial support from Center-invest Bank, since 2004 more than 80,000 schoolchildren have visited the “Treasures of the Don Steppes” exhibition at the Rostov Region Local Studies Museum free of charge.
- We run special courses in banking basics and financial literacy for our customers’ children and grandchildren (School for Young Bankers).
Supporting the Older Generation
- Center-invest Bank has special products for pensioners, including preferential loans and special growth deposit accounts.
- We hold regular prize draws for our customers who are pensioners.
- Every year, the Second World War veterans among our customers receive a gift from the bank to commemorate Victory Day. The bank also holds a Victory Day celebratory concert.